Town of Ridgway – Restaurant Support Program
THE PROGRAM: The Town of Ridgway – Restaurant Support Program assists Ridgway-based restaurants that are experiencing financial hardship because of the Covid-19 crisis and state and local regulations limiting the number of customers in indoor spaces. Recipients may use grants funds towards any operational expenses to keep your restaurant open (rent, utilities, PPE, etc.). $20,000 will be divided among eligible grant applicants and distributed before the year’s end.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY FOR GRANT FUNDS:
- Restaurant must be located in Ridgway, Colorado and majority-owned by Colorado residents.
- Money must be used to support restaurant operations.
- Proof of hardship – Any restaurant that can show revenue a loss of 20% or more year over year will be considered.
- Primary operations must consist of food and beverage preparation and retail sales (traditional restaurant).
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
In order to respect the confidential nature of the business hardship verification process, applications will be sent directly to the Foundation. Application materials will not be shared with anyone other than the Foundation’s Staff, Board of Directors, its Officers and Review Committee members, and its designated agents. Once eligibility has been verified, the Foundation will move forward with the application review process.
|Application Opens||Application Closes||Prep Apps for review||CRF/Ridgway Deliberation||$ Out the Door|